- Anti-leak Tech Inside, exclusively safe.
- 25% more skived fins on the back side of the copper base, the heat absorption area extensively increased.
- Flow route optimized to reduce operation noise and energy loss.
- 2 specially tuned TF120 S fans are included (in matching the radiator's properties).
- Customizable Logo, exciting DIY experience.
- Ultra large copper base, extensive compatibility (including TR4).
- 5V Addressable RGB, adjustable through the motherboard, or included the controller.
- Radiator Dimensions: 282×120×27mm
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Net Weight: 1400g
- Tube Length: 380mm
- Pump Dimensions: 86×75×71mm
- Pump Speed: 2550 RPM±10%
- Pump Noise: 17.8 dB(A)
- Pump Connector: 3-pin
- Pump Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Pump Rated Current: 0.2 A
- Pump Power Consumption: 2.4 W
- Fan Dimensions: 120×120×25mm
- Fan Speed: 500~1800 RPM±10%
- Fan Airflow: 64.4 CFM
- Fan Air Pressure: 2.33 mmAq
- Fan Noise: ≤32.1 dB(A)
- Fan Connector: 4-pin PWM
- Bearing Type: Hydro Bearing
- Fan Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Fan Rated Current: 0.15 A
- Fan Power Consumption: 1.8 W
- LED Type: Addressable RGB LED
- LED Connector: 3-pin(+5V-D-G)
- LED Rated Voltage: 5 VDC
- LED Power Consumption: 2.25 W (PUMP)
Deepcool Gamer Storm Castle 240EX
CASTLE 240EX is equipped with Deepcool’s exclusive Anti-leak Technology.
The technology helps the system achieve an automated pressure balance, which will significantly improve operation safety of AIO liquid cooling systems. With this technology, Deepcool is setting a new standard for liquid cooling systems.