- Unique X-shaped frame, four 5V ARGB LED strips on the edges of the frame.
- Dual sided aesthetics design, fierce on the intake side, alluring on the exhaust side.
- 5V Addressable RGB can be controlled by mainstream motherboard software, or the included wire controller.
- Wide range PWM control from 500RPM to 1800RPM, allowing users to achieve performance-noise balance.
- Fan Dimensions: 120x120x27mm
- Net Weight: 488g
- Fan Speed: 500~1800 RPM±10%
- Fan Airflow: 60.6 CFM
- Fan Air Pressure: 1.73 mmAq
- Fan Noise: ≤35 dB(A)
- Fan Speed (with LSP): 400~1450 RPM±10%
- Fan Airflow (with LSP): 48.3 CFM
- Fan Air Pressure (with LSP): 1.1 mmAq
- Fan Noise (with LSP): ≤29.5 dB(A)
- Fan Connector: 4-pin PWM
- Bearing Type: Hydro Bearing
- Fan Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Fan Rated Current: 0.12 A±10%
- Fan Power Consumption: 1.44 W
- LED Type: Addressable RGB LED
- LED Connector: 3-pin(+5V-D-G)
- LED Rated Voltage: 5 VDC
- LED Rated Current: 0.74 A±10%
- LED Power Consumption: 3.7 W
Deepcool MF120 GT (3 in 1)
The MF120 GT adopts unique X-shaped frame, and inlays four Addressable RGB LED strips on the edges of the “X”, granting the fan a fierce style on the intake side. The ARGB Lighting can penetrate the semi-transparent fan blades and emit a gentle ambiance, its exhaust side is hence graceful and alluring.