- Unique patented 2-layer blade design that provides amazing visuals that perfectly match the cycling LED lighting effects.
- Unique blade configuration delivers high air pressure. Scientific air channel design in the frame reduce noise generated by airflow turbulence.
- Semi-hermetic Fluid Dynamic Bearing solution to power MTBF up to 100,000 hours. Eliminates EM noise interference and reduces audible noise caused by mechanical friction.
- Detachable blade provides additional color options and triple-proof features: Dust-, Water-, Oil-leakage proof.
- Overall Dimension: 120×120×26mm
- Net Weight: 204g
- Bearing Type: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Rated Voltage: 12VDC
- Operating Voltage: 10.8～13.2VDC
- Started Voltage: 7VDC
- Rated Current: 0.18±10%A(MAX)
- Power Input: 2.16W
- Fan Speed: 500±200 -1800±10%RPM
- Fan Connectors: 4-pin for motherboard & 4-pin for PSU
- Max. Air Flow: 76.52CFM (12V)/ 58.39CFM (7V)
- Noise: 17.6~31.3dB(A)
Deepcool TF 120 (Red)
As the latest high-end case fan of Deepcool, the TF 120 series features the unique patented 2-layer blade design to deliver a powerful air pressure. Scientific air channel design within the frame helps reduce noise caused by turbulent flow, while the semi-hermetic Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) solution provides the fan with an astounding 100,000-hour MTBF. The advanced detachable blade designs of TF120 provide additional color options, all of which come with Dust-, Water-, and Oil leakage-proof functions to satisfy DIY enthusiasts aiming to build the best-looking rig there is.