A push of a button enables Zero RPM Fan mode, silencing the fan under low-load conditions.
The new C Series power supply from NZXT features safe, reliable power while ensuring optimal efficiency and quieter performance.
The modular design lets you use only the cables you need, ensuring easier installation, and less clutter.
- Dimensions: 150 x 150 x 86 mm
- Materials: Steel, PCB and plastic
- Compliance Standard: ATX12V v2.4 / EPS12V v2.92
- PF Correction: Active@0.99
- AC Input Rating: 100-240Vac, 12-6A, 50-60Hz
- Energy Efficiency: 80 Plus Gold 20% loading: 87%, 50% loading: 90%, 100% loading: 87% @115Vac
- Operation Temperature: 0 to 50°C
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Speed: 0-2,200 + 220 RPM
- Airflow: 73.9 CFM
- Noise: 32.3 dBA
- Bearing: FDB (Fluid Dynamic Bearing)
- 1 x 24-pin ATX power
- 2 x 4+4-pin CPU power
- 6 x PCIe (6+2 pin)
- 8 x SATA
- 6 x Peripherals
- 1 x 24-pin ATX power (length: 610 mm, Nylon sleeving)
- 2 x 4+4-pin CPU power (length: 650 mm, Nylon sleeving)
- 3 x PCIe (6+2 pin) (length: 675 +75 mm, Nylon sleeving)
- 2 x SATA (length: 500 + 100 +100 +100 mm)
- 2 x Peripherals (length: 500 + 100 +100 mm)
The C series fits any case conforming to the ATX standard with the C750 and C650 support NVIDIA GPUs up to 2080ti and AMD GPUs up to Vega 64. The C850 can support multi-GPU configurations.