- Dimensions: W: 187mm H: 387.7mm D: 187.6mm
- Weight: 6.53kg
- Materials: SGCC Steel, Tempered Glass
- Motherboard Support: Mini-ITX (Increased Wi-Fi compatibility with a wired antenna)
- CPU & Socket: Intel: 115X, AMD: AMD4, FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2
- I/O Ports: 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 1x 4 Pole Headset Audio Jack
- Filters: All Air Intakes
- Drive Bays: 2.5": 2
- Expansion Slots: 2
- Radiator Support: 1x 140mm (Integrated AIO 140mm Liquid Cooler for CPU)
- Warranty: 3-year warranty on case, riser card, and AIO10-year warranty on PSU
- 650W SFX-L 80Plus Gold Fully Modular Power Supply
- 140mm AIO Liquid Cooler
- PCIe 16x Gen3 High-Speed Riser Card
- Dimension - 305mm x 128mm; 265mm x 145mm
- Thickness - Up to 2.5 Slots
- Memory Height: 45mm
NZXT H1 (Matte Black)
The all-new NZXT H1 provides a beautifully small vertical chassis, maintaining full-sized GPU compatibility. The building experience is streamlined, with pre-routed cable channels and an integrated PSU and AIO liquid cooler. The dual-chamber exhaust layout maintains superior cooling for the CPU and GPU, providing each with a dedicated air source.
The compact vertical design provides a small spatial footprint while maintaining support for most full-sized GPU’s on the market so you can maintain your desk real estate without sacrificing graphics power.
The toolless SSD tray and riser card are incredibly simple to install. In addition to pre-routed cables, the motherboard I/O faces down, routing all cables through the bottom of the case for a clean, simplified appearance.
Integrated power supply and AIO liquid cooler provide a better build experience, along with pre-routed cables that make it easy to manage the clutter and cut down on build time. An integrated PCIe Riser card is also included for vertical GPU mounting.
The dual-chamber airflow is thermally designed to allow the CPU, GPU, and PSU to pull in fresh air, and exhaust hot air without affecting temperatures of neighboring components.