With a bright, 2.36” LCD screen capable of displaying 24-bit color, you can now completely customize the look of your CPU cooler.
CAM’s elegant, user-friendly software makes you the master of your PC.
The included Aer P radiator fans are designed for liquid-cooling perfection.
Fine nylon mesh sleeves strengthen the rubber tubing, providing durability and protection against mishandling.
- Dimensions(LxWxH): 79 x 79 x 52mm
- Material: Block: Copper, Housing: Plastic
- Motor Speed & Power: 800 – 2,800 + 300 RPM, 12V DC, 0.3A
- Length: 400mm
- Material: Ultra-low Evaporation Rubber with Nylon Braided Sleeve
- Dimensions: 143 x 315 x 30mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Display Orientation: Software adjustable Default and -90° orientation
- Display Panel Active Area: 2.36” (60mm) diameter
- Display Color: 24-bit true color LCD
- Display Resolution: 320 x 320 px
- Display Brightness: 650 cd/m²
- Aer P140
- Quantity: 2
- Dimension: 140 x 140 x 26mm
- Speed: 500-1,800 + 300 RPM
- Air Flow: 2 7. 2 7 - 9 8 .1 7 C F M
- Air Pressure: 0.21 - 2.71mm-H₂O
- Noise: 21-38dBA
- Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Power Consumption: 12V DC, 0.38A, 4.56W
- Connector: 4-pin PWM
- Life: 60,000 hours / 6 Years
Compatible Socket & CPU
- Intel Socket LGA 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066
- Intel Core i9 / Core i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 / Pentium / Celeron
- AMD Socket AM4, TR4(bracket not included)
- AMD Ryzen 7 / Ryzen 5 / Ryzen 3 / Ryzen 9 / Threadripper
- Unit Dimensions: 347 x 157 x 213mm
- Unit Weight: 2.17kg
NZXT Kraken Z63
The all-new Kraken Z Series lets you personalize your all-in-one liquid cooler like never before. Through CAM’s unique software interface, you can do more than simply fine-tune settings; you can now display your favorite animated gifs or CAM system information, allowing for total customization. Backed by a 6-year warranty, the Kraken Z series provides superior performance in liquid cooling, simple installation, and a look that is uniquely your own.