- Analog Audio Mixer
- 4-channel Interface with Mute Buttons
- XLR Input with Preamp
AT A GLANCE
- Dimension: 155 mm x 115 mm x 55.3 mm
- Weight: 468 g (without cable), 526 g (with cable)
- Hardware Control Features: 4 x Channel Volume Slide Faders, 4 x Channel Mute Buttons, 1 x Microphone Mute Button, 1 x Bleep Button, 1 x 48V Phantom Power Button
- Analog Connections: Hybrid XLR and 6.35mm port, 3.5mm Line In port, 3.5mm Line Out port, 3.5mm Headphone Out port. 3.5mm Microphone In port
- Digital Connections: 1 x USB-C, 1 x Optical Audio Cable
- Audio Effects: Noise Gate, Compressor, EQ, Echo Reverb, Presets, Voice Changer, Key Shifter, Vocal Fading
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 20 kHz
- Dynamic Range: > 110 Db
- System Requirement: Microsoft Windows 10
Razer Audio Mixer - All-in-one Analog Mixer
Streamline your setup and optimize your production with the Razer Audio Mixer—an easy-to-use, all-in-one analog mixer for broadcasting and streaming. With total control over your mix and studio-like quality, professional audio has never sounded this good or felt this simple.
What is usually a very complex and cumbersome process is now easy to use and highly accessible with the Razer Audio Mixer.
Forget fiddly software and adjust audio effortlessly with a mixer that’s completely hardware-controlled once configured.
The mixer supports XLR mics and can boost their output thanks to an ultra-clean low-noise-gain preamp with adjustable gain from -12dB to 39.7dB at 0.75dB per step.
Get the mixer up and running in minutes simply by plugging in your mic, hooking it up to your PC, and assigning your desired programs to each channel via Razer Synapse.
Watch the Razer Audio Mixer light up to indicate volume levels or when it’s muted. With over 16.8 million colors and countless lighting effects, customize its lighting to easily identify your audio channels and actions.