At a Glance
- Boost Thunderbolt™ 3 laptops
- Windows 10 and macOS support
- Compatible with PCI-Express graphics cards
- Up to 700W power supply
- Aluminum chassis
- Input & Output: Thunderbolt™ 3 (connection to the system)
Internal Power Supply: 650 Watts
Laptop Power Delivery: Up to 100 Watts via USB-C
Thunderbolt™ 3 Cable Length: 500mm
Razer Core Approx. Size (WxDxH): 168 x 374 x 230mm
Approx. Weight: 6.48kg
Connection to system
- Systems require a Thunderbolt™ 3 port with external graphics support. Please check with your laptop manufacture to confirm if your laptop supports Thunderbolt 3 external graphics.
- Please also ensure your laptop has the latest BIOS, firmware, Thunderbolt software, and other applicable updates before connecting to Razer Core X Chroma.
macOS Systems Requirements
- Thunderbolt™ 3 equipped Macs running macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 or later.
- Compatible AMD graphics card sold separately.
- Razer Synapse 3 software not available on macOS.
Windows System Requirements
- Windows 10 64bit RS5 or above with Thunderbolt™ 3 port.
- Compatible NVIDIA or AMD graphics card sold separately.
Graphics Cards Requirements (Graphics card not included)
- Length : 12.99”/ 330 mm
- Height*: 6.29” / 160 mm
- Width : 2.36” / 60 mm
- Up to 3-Slot wide, full-length, PCI-Express x16 graphics card.
- Graphics cards use varied designs based around a common graphics chip. Please ensure the GPU selected meets all size, power, and additional requirements.
- GPU Max Power Support: 500 Watts
Razer Core X
Give your thin and light laptop the power of a full gaming rig. Whether you’re hunting down enemies in an apocalypse or designing your own 3D world, the Razer Core X and Razer Core X Chroma deliver desktop-class graphics to your laptop instantly. Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 Windows 10 or Mac laptops.
Now compatible with NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX graphics and AMD Radeon™ VII GPUs. Windows 10 RS5 or later required.