- 4K 30 FPS Capture
- HDMI 2.0 and USB 3.0 Connectivity
- Straight To Your Stream
- Max capture resolution: 3840 x 2160 @ 60fps, 1920 x 1080 @ 120fps
- Connection Type: HDMI 2.0 / USB 3.0
- Video Input: HDMI 2.0
- Audio Input: HDMI 2.0
- Audio Mix-in Input: None
- Video Output: USB 3.0
- Maximum Supported Pass-Through Resolutions: 2160p60
- Other Supported Resolutions: 3840 x 2160 @ 30fps, 1920 x 1080 @ 120fps
- Compatibility: Compatible with Open Broadcaster Software and Streamlabs / Compatible with popular cameras
Razer Ripsaw X
Turn your DSLR or hand-held camera into a webcam with the Razer Ripsaw X – a compact dedicated capture card that connects your favorite cameras directly to your stream. Simply connect and create in up to 4K 30FPS.
With up to 4K 30FPS capture and ultra-low latency, enjoy smooth, immersive videos with a compact dedicated capture card to catch every detail and take your production to the next level.
The Razer Ripsaw X works great with any hand-held cameras that have a HDMI input. Compatible with models across a range of brands such as Nikon, Canon, Sony, Panasonic, Fujifilm, and GoPro, you can start streaming as soon as your camera is connected. Simply plug and play to get started.