- Rotating Cardioid Microphone
- Left-Right Reversible Design
- Ultra-Lightweight at 70g
- In-Line Volume Controls
- 3.5mm Analog Connection
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 107 dB
- Drivers: 32 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Connection type: Analog 3.5 mm
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft.
- Approx. weight: 70 g / 0.15 lbs
- On ear cushion: Leather with soft foam
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 55 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -41 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional ECM boom
- Analog volume control wheel
- Microphone quick mute toggle
Audio + Microphone Usage
- Devices with 3.5mm audio + mic combined jack
*Audio splitter (not included) may be required for PCs with separate audio output and microphone input port.
Enter the Razer Tetra—a console headset with a cardioid mic designed to suppress ambient noise, so you can be heard crystal clear on voice chat while still keeping the volume up on your home theater speakers for maximum console gaming immersion.
The Razer Tetra’s cardioid microphone was designed specifically to reduce the background noise that's present in a typical console gaming setup, allowing for clear and uninterrupted communication while still enjoying full immersion from your speakers.