- 7 heatpipes, dual 140mm performance fans, 280W TDP.
- Minimalistic style, mirror-finish nickel cover and obsidian-like spoiler.
- 54mm RAM clearance, 138mm wide and 165mm tall.
- New sinter heatpipe technology that extensively increased the heat transfer efficiency.
- Heatpipes and fins are assembled by solder reflow process, long-lasting deformation resistance.
- Patented two-layer fan blades that amplify the airflow up to 2.5m³/minute.
- Unique fan frame design that elevates air pressure and lower noise.
- Overall Dimension: 161×140×165mm
- Heatsink Dimension: 135×138×165mm
- Fan Dimension: 140×140×25mm
- Net Weight: 1464g
- Heatpipe: Ø6 mm×7 pcs
- Fan Speed: 400~1400 RPM
- Fan Airflow: 90.37 CFM
- Fan Air Pressure: 1.79 mmAq
- Fan Noise: ≤34.2 dB(A)
- Fan Speed (with LSP): 450~1000 RPM
- Fan Airflow (with LSP): 64.33 CFM
- Fan Air Pressure (with LSP): 0.81 mmAq
- Fan Noise (with LSP): ≤26.8 dB(A)
- Fan Connector: 4-pin PWM
- Bearing Type: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Fan Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Fan Rated Current: 0.21 A
- Fan Power Consumption: 2.52 W
Deepcool Gamer Storm Assassin III
The new sinter technology extensively increased the heatpipes’ internal surface area, and thereby elevates its heat transfer efficiency to unprecedented levels. The frame is narrow in the middle but wide around outer rim. Hence the airflow gains higher pressure passing through the frame.The noise canceling teeth are distributed unevenly to avoid sympathetic vibration and thereby keeping the operation inaudible. The slightly convex copper base is polished in 0.1mm class so it seamlessly clings to the CPU.
The minimalistic style of ASSASSIN III encompasses designs like symmetric twin towers, mirror-finish nickel cover and obsidian-like spoiler.