- A compact ATX computer case supports motherboards up to E-ATX.
- Full sized 4mm thickness, tempered glass side panel and the front panel give the case a unique look and perfectly show off your inner structure.
- The addressable RGB lighting strip in the front, is easily controlled by manual button or via motherboard; Two extra connectors are ready for motherboard SYNC control with any combination with other DEEPCOOL/GAMER STORM brand 5V ADD-RGB devices and also other brand 5V ADD-RGB devices.
- Supports installation of 120/140/240/280/360mm radiator liquid cooling system in the front, 120/140/240/280mm radiator liquid cooling system on top and 120mm radiator liquid cooling system in the back.
- Supports 370mm (MAX) long Graphic Card installation.
- Optimized airflow is guaranteed with large air intakes on two sides of the front panel, keeping your components cool.
- The 210mm wide tower compartment with 23mm clearance is perfect for cable management.
- A magnetic dustproof net on top and dust-filter in the front and bottom.
- With PSU shroud to keep internal neat and tidy.
- Motherboards: E-ATX / ATX / Micro ATX / Mini-ITX
- Case Type: Middle Tower
- Materials: ABS + SPCC + Tempered Glass
- Product Dimensions (L×W×H): 446×210×479mm
- Net Weight: 7.4kg
- Gross Weight: 8.5kg
- 3.5" Drive Bays: 2
- 2.5" Drive Bays: 2+2
- I/O Ports: USB3.0 x1 / USB2.0 x2 / Audio (HD) x1 / Mic x1
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Power Supply Type: ATX PS2 (maximum length: 170mm)
- Cable Management: 18mm Clearance
- CPU Cooler Height: 168mm
- VGA Length Limit: 370mm Horizontal, 340mm Vertical
- Cooling Fans Support (Pre-installed): 3×120mm ADD-RGB fans (CF120) at front
- Cooling Fans Support (Optional): Rear: 1×120mm, Front: 3x120/140mm, Top: 2×120/140mm
- Liquid Cooler Support: Front: 120/140/240/280/360mm radiator, Top: 120/140/240/280mm radiator, Rear: 120mm radiator
- Carton Dimension (L×W×H): 515×275×510mm
Deepcool Matrexx 55 V3 ADD-RGB 3F
Comes with expandable RGB lighting system and includes a pre-installed addressable RGB strip in the front, which is easily controlled by manual button or via the motherboard; additionally the case also enables you to add on more RGB devices by includig two RGB connectors - one for Deepcool/Gamerstorm ecosystem and one for universal 5V 3-pin headers. Now 5V ADD RGB devices of any brand can be brought into this system!