- Connectivity: USB Type C
- Charging: Pass through charging
- Battery life: None
- Clickable thumbstick: Yes
- Thumbstick sensitivty adjustment: None
- Multy-function buttons: 2
- Mecha-tactile action buttons: None
- Trigger stops: None
- System requirements: Android™ 9.0 (Pie) or higher
- Supported phone dimensions: Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ / S9 / S9+ / S10 / S10+ / S20 Series / S21 Series / S22 Series / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 / Note 9 / Note 10 / Note 10+ / Note 20 Series
- Razer Phone and Razer Phone 2 / Google Pixel 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6, and many other Android devices
- Max supported smartphone dimensions: 11.5 mm (thickness, including camera) x 170 mm (length)
- Sizes: 92.2 mm x 180.7 mm x 33.9 mm
- Weight: 123 g
- Mobile app: Yes
Razer Kishi V2 for Android
Rethink everything you knew about mobile gaming. Razer Kishi V2 is a universal mobile gaming controller that brings a console-class gameplay experience to your smartphone. Play the best AAA games, on your mobile phone, exactly as you’d expect to play them on a game console – zero compromises.
The Razer Kishi V2 is designed to meet the standards of competitive console controllers with cutting edge microswitch buttons, analog triggers, and programmable macros.
The Razer Kishi V2 features a stable, extendable bridge that perfectly holds most popular Android smartphones, providing a secure fit that won’t come loose while you game.
Go beyond mobile gaming - use Kishi to play full PC and console games directly on your phone, with support for the biggest game streaming apps. Stream from your own device, or play from the cloud. (Third party hardware and services may be required).
By utilizing your smartphone’s USB-C connection, Kishi V2 eliminates input latency, allowing for responsive, seamless control—and features passthrough charging so you can power your phone as you game.